- Chicago Blackhawks – Paul Sinclair took Blackhawks fandom to new heights with Everest trek
- Indianapolis Recorder – Born To Climb
- Indy Star Network – Meet The Artist Gala
- Indianapolis Recorder – From sand art to bow ties, Black artists showcase talents at annual exhibit
- Father Secina Magazine – Faculty and Staff News
- University of Western Ontario SDC’s International and Exchange Student Centre – Artwork on Display
- Philanthropy News Digest – Lilly Endowment Announces Recipients of 2010 ‘Teacher Creativity Fellowship’ Grants
- Lilly Endowment Inc. – Press Release 2/23/10
- Featured on WXIN Channel 59 News “Unsung Hero” segment. Special needs student, Bradley Cottrell, has Arthrogryposis which is a muscular disorder that has made him a paraplegic.
- Featured on WRTV Channel 6 News “Making a Difference” segment on The Bradley Cottrell story.